Beginners Guide To Google Analytics Power Reporting
Google Analytics Power Reporting
Google Analytics Power Reporting is an advance programmatic tool to access reports in the Google analytics. The tool is built on a powerful data reporting infrastructure and gives the users access to the Google Analytics power reporting platform. To make the best use of it, let’s get to know about the tool in detail-
What does it do?
- The tool allows the user to create dashboards to display the Google Analytics reports and data.
- You can automate complicated reporting tasks and save your time.
- You can also consider using Google Analytics data integration with the other business applications.
Features of Power Reporting
- Metric Expressions- This tool allows you to get both built-in metric and metrics expressed in mathematical operations.
- Multiple Data Ranges- The tool gives you the liberty to get data in two date ranges with a single request.
- Cohort & Lifetime Value Reports- The rich and vivid vocabulary that the tool has allows you to get multiple segments of data with a single request.
Types of Reporting
- Basic Daily Reporting
Google Analytics is a tool that you can access 24/7 and can check the statistics and reports any time we want. But that does not mean that we need to be there, checking the reports all the time. With the push notifications available you can now get reports on an instant basis and can get to know if something is going wrong or right. With this alert feature you can customise your settings and set the alert on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Weekly Reporting
When you are opting for weekly reporting, you spot trends and work on them to maximize the positive aspect and minimize the negative one. This optimization is done using Dashboards. You take a report and add it to the dashboard. Before you do this, it would be helpful to see what other similar brands have done. There are multiple different dashboards for multiple specific things. This is a helpful tool when you are trying to do weekly reporting. To get the report in your inbox, you can just email it and get in in the PDF format.
- Monthly Reporting
Marketers are always doing bulk monthly reporting and are always on a lookout for a tool that is easy to use, easy to access and with different channels. The best solution for this is the Google Drive integrations with Google Analytics. Other platforms may provide the marketers with cleaner platforms and interactive charts but Google Analytics provides you with automatic daily refreshes, chance to fetch data from Adwords, Social Advertising, etc. With all this at your footstep, the monthly report process becomes an easy task.
Add-Ons to GA Power Reporting
Supermetrics is a plugin for Power Reporting that will help in getting data from all the sources like AdWords, Bing Ads, Search Console, etc. into your drive. The plugin converts your Google Sheets into a complete business reporting system for all your SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Social Media needs. The tools allows you to do the following tasks-
- Collect metrics from different resources and manage them on Google Sheets by integrated use of Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, etc.
- Automatically refresh your reports by just a single click.
- Create Professional looking reports using existing templates.
- Avoid the Google Analytics data sampling and also the 90-days limit that Google Search Console Data has.
Google Analytics can be the best power reporting tool that you can use to manage your reports and keep a track of them. It allows you to do in-depth reporting and get all the information that you need easily on a single platform. There may be other tools present that can help you with this, but no one does it better than Google Analytics Power Reporting.